Introduction from Temple, TX

General Discussions for FSJ Related Topics

Introduction from Temple, TX

Postby ross80truck » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey All,
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ross and I live in Temple, TX. I just bought an 1985 Wagoneer this last weekend. I had a 77 several years back, but had to sell it because I needed the money. Now though, I have another and am eager to start playing with it and working on it. I have big plans for it, we will just have to see how they work out. I have a set of one ton axles out of a K30 and I have an NP205 and a NV4500 already sitting on the ground ready to go in it. I am currently working on trying to get my hands on a 6BT to mate it all to. Like I said, we will see how it all turns out though. My wife and I just had our first child 6 weeks ago, so with the newborn and work, we will see how often I get to work on the project.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Look forward to hopefully meeting and wheeling with you all someday.

Ross
ross80truck
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: Introduction from Temple, TX

Postby Elliott » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi Ross, sounds like a solid build. Keep us posted how it goes please! :cool:
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby washmaster » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:26 am

Got that one off the Waco CL? I saw it there and was considering it for a parts car. Needing a NP229 and a few other bits.
washmaster
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby ross80truck » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:27 pm

washmaster wrote:Got that one off the Waco CL? I saw it there and was considering it for a parts car. Needing a NP229 and a few other bits.

Yes, I did. He did not come off the price much either, but it is in good shape. I am going to be parting a lot of the parts off of it because I do not need them for my project. I will be pulling the whole drive train including axles, drive shafts, transfer case, transmission, and engine. I will also be removing the front and rear bumper. So, if you need some of these parts, shoot me an e-mail and maybe we can work something out. I have not had a chance to even unload it off the trailer. Anyway, shoot me an e-mail if you need something I have. Also, I have a factory tow hitch that I will be removing as well and a full set of wheels in good shape.
ross80truck
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Return to General FSJ Discussions