Eerily Quiet...

General Discussions for FSJ Related Topics

Eerily Quiet...

Postby MischiefMan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:18 pm

These boards have been quiet for a while...it's almost eerie. :)
MischiefMan
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Re: Eerily Quiet...

Postby Elliott » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm

I've been busy moving hydroboosts for guys but I've gotten some work done on my 455.
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lindel » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:05 am

I've been real busy at work, and have (up until about 2 weeks ago) been Mom and Dad to a high school senior! :shock:

The wife is back (Thank God!!) and work will hopefully get back to normal in the next week or so.
Lindel
Gear Head
Gear Head

Postby MischiefMan » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 pm

YAY! Life. :)

My only excuse is that I haven't had much to say. My Cherokee has been parked for months. It has FINALLY made it around the block successfully without dying.
MischiefMan
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Postby Elliott » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Well, it's been a good new year. Some changes coming and maybe some more productive Jeep building weather but I've taken the slow time to accumulate some stuff for my projects and to come up with some new ideas for helping guys hydroboost their rigs that I will add in the vendor section before too much longer. Got some stuff into my laser guy here finally... he was ill and then backed up after the holiday but the parts are running soon.
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MischiefMan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 am

Glad to hear that you've been using your time wisely. :)

I wish that I could say the same. LOL!
MischiefMan
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Postby Elliott » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Yes, and I have some new ideas about how I plan to do my hydroboost stuff so there will be some changes in what's offered there. I have a lot of irons in different fires but, what's new? I thought I was going to be dumping some change into my dually body work but I ran into some parts I couldn't pass up. I may be finally willing to get rid of some of my rigs and a bunch of related parts in order to get my best two trucks operational. If that's the case I'll be listing more stuff in the for sale section. I have to ask myself.... do I really need three 401s for example... :biggrin:
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MischiefMan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Wha!? A 401 for sale locally? I'll have to keep an eye on that and maybe I'll have the funds available when you're ready to part with the stuff.

I just got my Cherokee drivable....I wonder if my girl friend will flip if I tell her I'm wanting to do an engine swap?
MischiefMan
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Return to General FSJ Discussions