1964 J200 Thriftside >>>SOLD<<<

List Your Stuff For Sale
- Great for no-ship items

1964 J200 Thriftside >>>SOLD<<<

Postby Elliott » Fri May 20, 2011 3:36 pm

I don't have a title for this rig but I have the PO's address and you could get one out of Oregon. I just need to clear my yard at this point so make me an offer on this...

It's got a good bed that needs a little work but is complete including the wraparound rear bumper. Rear axle is a D53 with power lock but needs R&P installed.. which I have. Also have another D44 that matches up and has power lock but in a different gear ratio.

Tires are on later '68 16" wheels. Cab is stripped. Dash and column there. Has a maual transmission and floor shift. D20 with output brake. Truck has the 230 Tornado and I have a good exhuast manifold for it plus a 2bbl intake with an NOS carb. Rig has power steering (Thompson) and power brakes. Comes with a painted Rhino grill, headlights, pie plates. Also including a spare tire carrier with this. Nice old small window cab thriftside that needs a new home. No parting, must go as a package and I have more parts around here if you need them. The frame is in nice shape and the bed is solid, just needs some body work in places.... plus the typical floor pans.

Contact me at sterlingworth16 at yahoo dot com
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 1964 J200 Thriftside

Postby Elliott » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:59 am

will add more pics showing the bed later....

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to For Sale