1980 Jeep Sportside (project)>>>SOLD<<<

List Your Stuff For Sale
- Great for no-ship items

1980 Jeep Sportside (project)>>>SOLD<<<

Postby Elliott » Fri May 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Ok folks, I'm clearing some stuff out and would like to sell this whole to someone to complete or part as they like... it's largely in pieces now. I can hual it a reasonable distance if required. Figure $500 depending on options you want....

It's a '80 j10 short bed, the last browed J truck made and the only year the Sportside was available with a browed cab. The bed was scrapped and I have a Sportside bed for it... take your pick of two actually. Have the roll bar, tailgate, rear bumper (without end caps but I have a bumper you can cut some off to make endcaps that bolt on). The cab is stripped but I have a lot of stuff to use in it if needed. All glass is there. I have several sets of rear fenders for the bed, one set in pretty decent shape. You can have your choice of axles, either the J10 axles (with waggy turbine wheels) or I have a set of J20 axles (with wheels) that are also driver drop, plus drive shafts (rear needs shortened). It has a gas tank, probably have a radiator around here.... no engine/transmission. Also have a complete front clip in good shape... with a nice muscle grill and front bumper with spoiler. The floors need done and there is one hole in right rear side of the cab that rusted through from the inside out that needs patching.

If you want, you can take the J20 chassis which is much cleaner than the short bed chassis and just shorten it to match. I can provide guidance on getting that done if needed.

I have a real nice black dash with no damage, and the AC if you'd like to swap it in but the tilt column is a '79 not an '80.... and you'd have to take that whole chero clip with it.;)

Yes, I have a title and bill of sale for it.

Contact me at sterlingworth16 at yahoo dot com
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 1980 Jeep Sportside (project)

Postby Elliott » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:54 am

Image Image Image

Front clip and dash options, I also have another clip:

Image Image Image Image
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 1980 Jeep Sportside (project)

Postby Elliott » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 am

I have five H1 wheels/tires that would fit a set of DRW D60/D70HD axles without recentering and giving you SRW width if interested...... the axles are $1,100 and geared 4.10. H1's are $75 each.
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 1980 Jeep Sportside (project)>>>SOLD<<<

Postby reinaldo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:40 am

This jeep is quite old but I still think that placing new jeep parts will make this jeep a bit better in terms of design and performance.
reinaldo

Return to For Sale