AMC 360, .030 (TX) >>>Both SOLD<<<

List Your Stuff For Sale
- Great for no-ship items

AMC 360, .030 (TX) >>>Both SOLD<<<

Postby Elliott » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 pm

.030 Rebuilt motor that’s been run and gone back through, rods & mains gapped a .002 when I cleaned it up.
Performer manifold, lifters, push rods, felpro gaskets, all accessories including AC pump, flow kooler

$950 without the HEI, exhaust manifolds, carb/air cleaner, starter, bell, flywheel, clutch

If you want the HEI and Edelbrock carb let me know, make offer on those.

Also installed:
Bull Tear stainless oil fill tube
New rear main seal
New fan clutch
Double roller T-chain and gears
I don’t recall what the cam was.

Have a set of new Edelbrock chrome valve covers if wanted.

I can pallet and ship via Forward Air, no charge except the shipping which runs around $300. If you are in TX, OK, LA I'll work with you on delivery.

This was rebuilt to .030, ran for awhile and then sat after bending a pushrod and wiping the cam. I've gone through it, replaced the cam, lifters, pushrods, timing chain/gears, checked the main/rod bearings, installed a new rear main seal, cleaned it up, installed an Edlebrock intake, attached all the accessories, have it on an engine test stand I'm not quite finished with so I haven't started it. These exhaust manifolds aren't for sale but I have others (air tube threaded) if needed.

Need a TH400? T18? let me know...

Main

Rear Main

Rod

Image Image Image Image Image
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AMC 360, .030 (TX)

Postby Elliott » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 pm

This one sold, have another .030 360 that should be available soon if the interested party doesn't work out. Feel free to check in with me on it.
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to For Sale